RULES & REGULATIONS FOR COURTESY AND SAFETY
Ayers Lake Farm Campground, Barrington, New Hampshire 03825
Camping as it should be!
1) Housekeeping: Help us keep your site and the campground clean by placing garbage in the cans on your site. Burning trash or food in the fireplace attracts animals. Trash is removed several times weekly. We do recycle. Please do not feed the animals (ducks, geese, chipmunks, raccoons, etc.)
2) Quiet Hours: Our quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am. Please no loud motorcycles, music or radios. Fireworks are NOT permitted. Check in time is 1 pm and check out time is 11 am.
3) Automobiles: TWO AUTOMOBILES PER CAMPSITE ONLY. Extra parking is available for vehicles and boat trailers. No ATVíS please. Car washing and repair is not permitted. Our speed limit is 10 mph.
4) Hookups: Sites 1-46 have full hookups with 50 amps. Sites 47-51 have 20 amps. The Island has no services. Outside refrigerators and light strings are not permitted. If you require more amperage, please advise us.
5) Children: We love our children and want them to be safe. Parents must supervise their children at the beach, playfield and bathrooms at all times. Shoes/sandals should be worn in the bathrooms. Children must wear a life jacket on the boat dock.
6) Wastewater: State of New Hampshire regulations do not permit the discharge of wastewater on the ground. All sites have a sewer connection except for the Hilltop and Island sites. There is a dumping station next to the bathrooms.
7) Swimming: THERE IS NO LIFEGAURD ON DUTY. You use the beach and swimming area at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for accidents on the beach, in the water or at the playfield. Beach and playfield hours are from 9 am to dusk. No unsupervised children on the beach, in the swimming area or at the playfield.
8) Boating: Please observe safe boating practices. NH boating rules are available at the office. Boat launching restricted to registered campers. Boats must be registered and operated in accordance with NH state law. Because of Milfoil, please clean you boat before launching. Sorry, no jet skis allowed.
9) Campfires: Please keep campfires under 20 inches and in the fireplace. DO NOT move fireplaces. Please do not cut trees or vegetation. Do not cover with tarps. Always extinguish fires before retiring for the night or leaving-even for a short while.
10) Visitors: There is a charge for visitors. NH law requires all visitors to register. Visitors must leave by 9 pm except for overnight visitors. On 3 day holiday weekends, the guest limit is 4 per site. Please register visitors in advance. NO GUEST PETS OR POWER BOATS. Please do not feed the animals (ducks, geese, chipmunks, etc.)
11) Beverages: No canned drinks or glass bottles are allowed on the beach or in the water. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed at your campsite only- please drink responsibly!
12) Smoking: Please, NO smoking on the beach or restrooms. Smoking is not only unhealthy but objectionable to many campers. Please be sure all smoking materials are out and disposed of properly-not in the fireplace.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT ANY CAMPER OR VISITOR WHO ABUSES OR VIOLATES THESE RULES OR WHO UNREASONABLY DISTURBS OR DISRUPTS THE PEACE AND QUIET OF THE CAMPGROUND OR OTHER CAMPERS.
Guidelines for Dogs and Other Pets
1. Owners are responsible for their pets at all times. This includes picking up after them and any damage they may cause. Waste must be bagged and disposed of in outside trash cans.
2. A copy of a current vaccination record to be shown upon registration.
3. One pet allowed per site or cottage.
4. Leashes must be strong enough to hold and keep the pet within the perimeter of the site.
5. All pets must be walked on a leash by an adult that is strong enough to handle the pet. Children should not walk the pet.
6. Pets are not to be left unattended at any time.
7. We ask that all day visitors leave pets at home.
8. Any pet that creates a nuisance, is not kept on it's site or shows aggressive behavior of any type will be asked to leave the premises.
9. Well behaved pets are an enjoyable member of the family and are welcome, but they are not allowed in the bathrooms or laundry room.
Enjoy your stay at Ayers Lake The Bedfords
Home | Attractions | Facilities | Rates & Reservations | Rules | Cottages | Site Map
©2017 Ayers Lake Campground. All Rights Reserved.